- Classification: Acaricide, Insecticide
- CAS No.: 102851-06-9
- Other Names: ManHao
- MF: C26H22CLF3N2O3
- Place of Origin: Sichuan, China (Mainland)
- Purity: 90%
- Application: against varroa mite on bees,bee's mite killer
- Brand Name: Wang's
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||20 strips per bag|
|Delivery Detail:||in 3 days|
SpecificationsManHao is the upgrade product of Wang's fluvalinate strip, the effect of one strip of ManHao is four times of fluvalinate strip.
Wang's Fluvalinate Strips , it is used to against the varroa mite. We produced and marketed it almost 20 years in china.
[PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTIONS]The product chooses miticide manufactured by Japanese Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation and
has contact toxicity and stomach poisoning with advanced and scientific compatibility of medicine.
The medicine prescription of the original fluvalinate strip is improved and greatly enhances contact
toxicity and stomach poisoning to mites as well as the role of anti-feeding and activity avoiding after combined with synergistic and penetrative prescription.
The new product greatly improves it's optical activity and the ability of killing mites while being
environmental friendly and having no harm to honey bee. Wang’s ManPuLik can prevent cross-impacts by complex acaricides as well as inefficient.
1) Trial is required. Choose 2 or 3 colonies for trial before applying to the whole yard. Make a plan
fitting for the situation.
2) Multi-point to use. Cut strips into halves, hang two halves in the bee path diagonally, add more two
halves every after one week, all strips should be last 3-4 weeks.
3) Medicine-applying time: Any time in a year. The best time is before spring reproduction and after autumn
honey harvest. The effect is most obvious in no-larvae period. If in the larvae exiting period, prolong the time to 6-8 weeks for most of the female varroas in the honey comb.
4) Determine the medicine applying time according to the yard situation.
1) Don't neglect to choose 2~3 colonies for trial before applying the medicine. Analyze abnormal
cases in time and regulate the time and dosage.
2) Don't apply the medicine on the bees in a situation of a low temperature or honey-deficiency.Don’t apply the medicine when just settle down or transfer bee hives.
3) If strips are found adhesion or moisture when opened, they should be air-dried in the shade before being used, or they are harm to bees;do not expose them to the sun.
4) Don't use the medicine during honey flow.
5) Don't dispose waste medicine in mulberry fields and ponds.
6)Keep children off the medicine.
[STORAGE]Protected from light and stored in dry place.
[EXPIRY] 4 years.
[SPECIFICATION]20 strips per packet.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|